 Storage / 773
Re: Source for Akro-Mils cabinets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 21:52:32 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Eric Kingsley writes:

I know what you mean.  The ones with the 3 huge drawers with smaller ones one
the side are nice for certain things but often the large drawers are too
large.

And the one with all small drawers is nice too, but often too small.

I just wish
they had a configuration with all medium sized drawers.

Akro-Mils does make these.  That's what I'm looking for.

I actually wonder if it would be
worth
our while to contact Akro-Mils directly to see about a large wholesale order.

Beleive it or not, this is something I was thinking about a short time ago... I
wondered how much we would have to order at once....

Maybe if there are enough NELUG folks who want such drawers, we could actually
do it.

eric