 Storage / 783
782  |  784
Subject:
Skip Wal-Mart and Amazon; order Akro-Mils catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 16:23:11 GMT

I just went to the Akro-Mils website at:

http://www.akro-mils.com/

and ordered their catalog. You can also download a full-color PDF to browse
through using Adobe Acrobat. Interestingly enough, the PDF only features the
23-drawer and 36-drawer cabinets, the same two that Wal-Mart (supposedly) has
the most of.

The big problem I have with the three Wal-Marts I have visted, two in Austin
and one in San Antonio, is that, if they're not completely out of the
cabinets, then the ones remaining have half the drawers missing or broken.
Why these are not removed from display I'll never know.

The problem I have with Amazon is that the 36-drawer cabinets are $19.99
compared to $10.97 at Wal-Mart when I am lucky enough to find them there.
I'll find out what the direct-order price is from AM.

Peace,

Pat