 Storage / 1508
1507  |  1509
Subject:
Sorting Bley and Chocolate Brown
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage, lugnet.color
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 13:00:58 GMT

Given that the bleys and chocolate brown are here to stay, what is the best way
to sort them into a large collection, whilst still maintaining the ability to
distinguish light bley from light grey?

I currently sort by type, since up to now it has been easier to see different
colours in a box of the same type of piece than it is to see different but
similar pieces of the same colour in a box.

I have kept the bleys and chocolate brown in separate boxes for now, but I am
accumulating enough of them in enough useful parts (the sets were bought for
those parts) for me to need to add them to the rest of my collection.  There's
no point having two collections sorted into the same system of piece types,
since that would occupy twice the space in a house that's already nearly full of
Lego! (moving house is not a solution since I could no longer afford so much
Lego).

For those of us who have not abstained from the new colours, how have you sorted
them with the rest of your collections?

Mark