 Storage / 1513
Re: Sorting Bley and Chocolate Brown
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 22:16:30 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Mark Bellis wrote:
For those of us who have not abstained from the new colours, how have you sorted
them with the rest of your collections?

I too mix all my greys. Having a mostly technic collection, I don't have much
new brown, but it will be mixed in too. I have already built MOCs that mix the
greys, and have no problem with it. If I build something that just has to be
unmixed... well I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

ROSCO