 Storage / 1488
Re: Project Building and Sorting Table
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:32:39 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Peter F. Guenther wrote:
   In lugnet.storage, Jason Spears wrote:

I had forgotten that you use those dixie bowls for sorting. I like them because their super cheap and easy to get parts out of.

Yeah, they’re great on those two criteria, but being round, they’re an awful use of space. Doesn’t anyone make square disposable bowls?!? I know there are some GladWare options but those are pricier and still somewhat rounded.

I use the Meijer workalike versions of these and have been quite pleased. I like that they are sturdy enough to be stackable and to hold a bit of weight. They are spendier but they seem worth it.

Do you have trouble with those bowls tipping over? That would drive me crazy. I dumped my shoebox of 1x2 grille tiles two days ago, what a mess.