 Storage / 1352
Re: NELUG's Trailer to Store and Transport our Club Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 19:56:58 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Russell Clark wrote:

Leave the trailer plain old white. It's less conspicuous. Spend the money
on signage for the show.

Or get big magnetic signs and only put them on when you need too.

I'm guessing the sides are aluminum so magnetic signs are not going to work.

jt