 Storage / 1345
Re: NELUG's Trailer to Store and Transport our Club Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 17:14:04 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Chris Phillips wrote:
   I don’t know if this has been announced here on LUGNET, but NELUG, http://www.nelug.org/ recently purchased a new trailer to store and transport our LEGO collection and train tables. Although the details of making this happen were a bit complicated, the end result can be seen here on BrickShelf.

We are still working out the best way to store everything so that it will not be destroyed when we actually move the trailer. I would guesstimate that a whopping 60-80% of the club-owned brick is currently built into models. (That number could drop to about 20% after a single road trip!) We’re not quite at the hitch-n-go stage yet, but we should be by the time of our next train show, which is in about three weeks.

If you compare the picture “16packed.jpg” to “25loaded.jpg”, you can see how much better the same amount of LEGO fits into the trailer after we installed the shelving.

- Chris.

How did you guys work out the legalities? Stuff like ownership, licensing, insurance, storage of the trailer, etc..

Jude