 Storage / 1347
Re: NELUG's Trailer to Store and Transport our Club Brick
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 18:51:37 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Jude Beaudin wrote:
   In lugnet.storage, Chris Phillips wrote:
   I don’t know if this has been announced here on LUGNET, but NELUG, http://www.nelug.org/ recently purchased a new trailer to store and transport our LEGO collection and train tables. Although the details of making this happen were a bit complicated, the end result can be seen here on BrickShelf.
How did you guys work out the legalities? Stuff like ownership, licensing, insurance, storage of the trailer, etc..

Jude

One very brave and implicitly trusted founding member of the group registered and insured the trailer in his name. We could have done this to the group, but it would have been a lot more complicated that way.

The plan for storage is that the trailer will periodically be moved to other members’ houses, just to keep from wearing grooves in any one member’s driveway. Although this puts something of a burden onto these members with large, secure driveways, it is less of a burden in some ways than we had before when six or eight members stored portions of the club collection at our houses.

- Chris