 Storage / 1029
Re: Storage thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 04:52:05 GMT

"Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com> wrote in message
news:GKL7tq.L0C@lugnet.com...

  Are those the ones with the non-removable partitions?!  I love those! • Why
would they be discontinued?

  For the past week or so I've been sorting my stock of red, and a few • more
of those Plano cases would be super handy for 1x1's et al...

Unfortunatly, no.  These seem to be the big plano tackle box of choice but
the inserts slide out easily.  I frequently have tiny pieces creep over to
another section.  Mildly annoying.  Still great boxes though!

-Jon