 Storage / 1027
Re: Storage thoughts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 16:44:14 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Jon Palmer writes:

Next I have 6 (3730) Plano tackle boxes which hold the smaller bits.
Unfortunatly these don't appear to be made anymore.

  Are those the ones with the non-removable partitions?!  I love those!  Why
would they be discontinued?

  For the past week or so I've been sorting my stock of red, and a few more
of those Plano cases would be super handy for 1x1's et al...

     Dave!