 Storage / *365 (-20)
  Re: Ideas of Storing in Confined spaces?

I use a stackable drawer system, which makes my 30k collection sorted and compact. They were purchased in here, Turkey, but you mot probably found similar or better in US. The drawer modules came in three sizes compatible to each other (I mean you (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.storage)

  (canceled)

  Re: Good lightweight shelving for display?

(...) Not exactly Lego related, but I'm getting a new 36" TV for my birthday and I was thinking of maybe buying that TV cart/stand they sell to hold me over while I work on a plan to build my own - wonder if it would support the weight of the tv (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Moving homes? Lego ?

I would go with Tom So i would have to tear apart my models, put them in them bags "ziplocks" that you call in the US, i'm should be able to find them in the local supermarket. Put them back into there boxs. Any small or leaky boxs can going in a (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Moving homes? Lego ?

Well, don't do this. Don't tear apart all your sets and then put them back in their boxes. A) The boxes (at least 1997 +) Do NOT keep legos in them very well. You open up your carefully moved boxes and discover hundreds of legos out of the boxes and (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Moving homes? Lego ?

Michael Edwards <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message news:FLyqsH.Cs0@lugnet.com... (...) I'm in the process of getting ready to move right now. I went to target and bought a bunch of Sterilite 10 gallon containers for $5 apiece, a bunch of (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Moving homes? Lego ?

If all the sets are currently built, I'd disassemble them as much as is required to fit them back into their boxes. If you no longer have the boxes, invest in a significant quantity of Rubbermaid-type containers, in whatever sizes you think would (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Moving homes? Lego ?

Hello Has anybody have the prodlem of moving to a new home, how do you pack your lego's? I have over 200 sets and what whould be the best idea to move them? Break them up into pecies ? BTW I have Technic, Star Wars, and 9V Trains Please help Michael (...) (25 years ago, 29-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Archival quality sheet protectors (was: Sorting/Storing Catalogs)

(...) (Yes, the original message was from over a year ago. So I'm just catching up, give me a break!) Archival quality sheet protectors won't stick to or discolor your sheets over time. I have some photos that were put into what were obviously not (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Good lightweight shelving for display?

(...) Your message was a couple months ago, but if you have called IKEA, you will have probably already found out that IKEA does have a store in Texas. It's in Houston on I-10 at the Antoine exit, just west of the West Loop (I-610). In other words, (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: The ULITMATE LEGO Storage containers from Israel!!!!

RE: ZAG containers mucho snippage (...) I don't know whether they have stores in SF, but I was at the Container Store here in Dallas, and they had several ZAG products. They look pretty neat. Also had some Plano setups with 3-4 small trays, maybe 7" (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage)

  Web Site Update: Portable Storage System

Sorry for the cross posts, but I think that keeping your RCX and other Technic stuff safe on a vacation or business trip is of enough general interest. I got a lot of requests to put up a page on the PLANO 1258 tackle box because it is a great way (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  HELP?

I got this e-mail. Can anyone help this woman? have you ever seen a lego holder that is a blue penguin. circa 1970 or so? My husband has it and I was wondering if it's worth any money. It's about ohh..... knee high on an adult, give or take a few (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Dacta Storage

On Tue, 9 Nov 1999, Ben Erwin (<38288DB2.18E84948@tufts.edu>) wrote at 21:10:10 (...) Oh Yeah! Go with ZAG. Multiple drawer depths; multiple, customisable, drawer dividers; and the big ones come with castors! (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.dacta)

  Re: Dacta Storage

(...) separately (...) This (...) The (...) that (...) them (...) were (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.dacta)

  Re: Dacta Storage

I didn't know that Dacta had special storage bins that you could buy separately (and empty) -- is there a website where I can take a look at these? I know a fourth grade teacher who had a critical mass of simple machines and other kits in the red (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.dacta)

  Re: Dacta Storage

Due to the cost of these, I've not had any experience with them. I think tha tyou'd be better served with cheaper non-lego storage boxes. Just my thoughts though... Troy Asher Kobin <asherk@pobox.com> wrote in message news:FKt3Fv.80L@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.dacta)

  Dacta Storage

I was thinking of buying some of the Dacta storage bins. Does anyone have an experience/comments on these? Thanks, Asher (25 years ago, 7-Nov-99, to lugnet.storage, lugnet.dacta)

  Re: Loft storage of LEGO

Tony Priestman <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:02PSGRAwVEJ4Ew1...n.co.uk... (...) I also keep some of mine in the loft which also reaches 35 deg. or so. I don't like keeping it up there, but I haven't room downstairs for every (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.storage)

  Loft storage of LEGO

I've accumulated a lot of new sets in the last year, and haven't had time to open them all. I was starting to run out of space during the summer, so I thought about storing my collection in the loft. I live in a brand new house, built to the latest (...) (25 years ago, 6-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.storage)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact