 Local / United Kingdom / 1721
Re: Loft storage of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 21:23:42 GMT

Tony Priestman <Tony@you-rang.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
news:02PSGRAwVEJ4Ew1N@you-rang.demon.co.uk...
Does anyone else have any experience of high storage temperatures
actually damaging their collection?

I also keep some of mine in the loft which also reaches 35 deg. or so. I
don't like keeping it up there, but I haven't room downstairs for every
Technic set since 1990 to remain built-up :-)

They have been up there a couple of years and I cycle my display downstairs
from these sets, so in other words they don't stay there never to be seen
again. I have not noticed any degredation in colour or composition of the
pieces.

Also, I have just remembered, my childhood LEGO stayed in my Dad's loft for
15 years without ill-effect.

Huw