 Local / United Kingdom / 1722
1721  |  1723
Subject:
Jyst got back from LLW...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sat, 6 Nov 1999 21:28:12 GMT

Had a great day. It was cold but fairly bright all day. The fireworks were
pretty impressive, set off from 2 locations - behind the lighthouse and
behind the castle. We were at the lighthouse and got a good view, but it may
have been better further up the hill.

Nothing much to note in the shop except the 1076 Advent calendar for 20GBP.
These are only 30DM in Germany - 10GBP!

The best acquisition was 2 x 2165 Rhinos in my daughter's happy meal.

I bumped into John - complete with some 40 keyrings on his bag!

My wife insisted on upgrading our tickets to a season pass. I was easily
persuaded :-)

Huw