 Local / United Kingdom / 1739
Re: Jyst got back from LLW...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 22:31:46 GMT

We were standing just by the distillery in Miniland Scotland and the • display
was spectacular! The launch sites were *just* too far apart to be able to • see
everything without turning one's head, but the occasional delay meant you
sometimes saw an "instant replay".

That sounds like it may have been a better place.

The best acquisition was 2 x 2165 Rhinos in my daughter's happy meal.

You got *two* sets in one happy meal?! Did they know who you were?

One was hiding beneath the serviette and nearly got thrown away until she
empties it ready to take the box home. The waitress presumably thought it
was missing so threw in another :-)

My wife insisted on upgrading our tickets to a season pass. I was easily
persuaded :-)

Until January 2000 or 2001?

At least until until Oct 2000, or Dec 2000 if they open for Xmas again next
year.

You do know that gives you 10% discount in most of
the stores?...

Yes!!

Would you want to help in my campaign for Ambassador's Passes
for LLW?

What, a pass for life type thing?

Huw