 Storage / *1060 (-20)
  Re: A specific question regarding IRIS shelves

(...) I have two of the black six drawer cart units. They hold a lot of my bulk pieces and still fit under my tables. I picked them up at Office Depot for around $30. If you are going to use foam core to sub divide the drawers, that's just another (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: A specific question regarding IRIS shelves

I used "foamcore" board and hot melt glue to subdivide my IRIS drawers. You can buy foamcore at any art/craft store. Just cut it square with an exacto knife, glue the dividers together, and slip them in the drawer. (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.storage)

  A specific question regarding IRIS shelves

Hey all, Thank you all for your recent help. There seems to have been a run on these units around here. Target has been out of them on two visits (snowballs chance in hell of getting customer service there), and Staples had some units with black (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Need help ID'ing storage system!

(...) IRIS drawers are excellent! That's what I use as well. I have my entire collection sorted into three 7-drawer units (2 large, 3 medium, 2 small), which I bought at Costco for $25 each. They have a wide variety of sizes and shapes available - (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Need help ID'ing storage system!

(...) Office Max carries them and they have some varieties on sale this week. Maggie C. (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Need help ID'ing storage system!

(...) Iris is the brand. Their units are available in quite a few places. (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Need help ID'ing storage system!

Hey all, Recently, I reorganized my entire collection with this terrific storage system I found at Target. It's a set of clear plastic drawers, three large, four small. The coolest thing about this particular system is that each drawer has it's own (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jan-02, to lugnet.storage)

  100 cubic feet!

I just found out that my Lego collection has reached 100 cubic feet. Apparently it is not going to all fit into Bedroom #2. While I was outside, my wife carefully packed it for shipment. Assisted by her mother, it took 12 hours. About 1/3 of the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-02, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: How does everyone else store?

"James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message news:GpqnME.F99@lugnet.com... (...) by (...) Hi James - Nice storage system! I have somewhat similar, but haven't invested in the large drawers yet. A note to all - please continue discussing (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: How does everyone else store?

"Matthew Ferguson" <raptorraptor73@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GpLsF0.n0B@lugnet.com... (...) hassle (...) Hi Matthew - There's a whole group centered around discussing this. lugnet.storage. I crossposted and set the followups to there. I (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.general, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Inventory of lego, software for keeping

(...) Well, my wife and I are living in a very small 2-bedroom house (600 square feet, or about 54 square meters), so I am in a similar situation, though perhaps not as bad as yours. My wife is very patient and supportive of my Lego habit, but there (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Inventory of lego, software for keeping

Hi Been out of the loop so to speak for 2-3 yrs now, but wanted to get back into building and having fun. The constraint of 2-3 yrs have been space, and with that situation not chanignin any time soon, I have pondered how to enjoy a large collection (...) (23 years ago, 25-Dec-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Diary of a sorting man

(...) LOL! Labels, labels, labels.... -Dave (who's still having trouble locating a few parts even with labels) (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Diary of a sorting man

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message (...) My problem is that even with my stuff sorted, I can't seem to remember where I put anything! Troy (23 years ago, 23-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.storage)

  Re: A5 & A6 size instructions storage

Kevin Dixon <kevin-dixon@rogers.com> wrote in message news:3C198742.D08224...ers.com... (...) I have not seen A4 pockets split other than for photographic slides, and for floppy disks. However, I have found A5 binders and A5 pockets, and these are (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Diary of a sorting man

(...) ‘zactly, I feel the same way! Just when your reachin’ the point where things get manageable an ya have all the sets you need from a particular series…along comes another new line, or the 2002 sets go an wallop you in the ‘ead!!! ;) Now I gotta (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.storage)

  Re: A5 & A6 size instructions storage

Hi, I have been searching high and low for A4 sheets split in half for A5 instruction storage. No success yet, but I have found a number of web vendors for A4 sheets. Also I've found some photo sheet protectors that are basically a standard 8.5 x 11 (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.storage)

  Re: Diary of a sorting man

(...) I know how it feels, but it's also a good way to get into spending time with Lego. Like, some days, I get home and I just feel like flopping in front of the television. Sorting lets me do a little bit of working with the bricks, without a (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Diary of a sorting man

(...) My problem is I never get any building done because I'm always sorting... I am slowly winning the battle though (of course 2002 LEGO is here or on the horizon and clearance season is comming soon, so I might lose ground). Frank (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.storage)

  Re: Diary of a sorting man

(...) I totally aggree. As an owner of an 8448 supercar, an 8444 air enforcer, an 8001 battle droid, an 8002 destroyer droid, many smaller technic sets (throwbots, bionicles, roboriders etc), a fair number of starwars and life on mars sets, my 4561 (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.storage)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact