 Storage / 1060
Re: A specific question regarding IRIS shelves
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:09:48 GMT

In lugnet.storage, Keith Jacquemin writes:
I used "foamcore" board and hot melt glue to subdivide my IRIS drawers. You can
buy
foamcore at any art/craft store. Just cut it square with an exacto knife, glue
the dividers together, and
slip them in the drawer.

David Simmons wrote:

I have two of the black six drawer cart units. They hold a lot of my bulk
pieces and still fit under my tables. I picked them up at Office Depot for
around $30. If you are going to use foam core to sub divide the drawers,
that's just another reason to go to Office Depot. You can get everything there.

-Duane