 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 2957
Re: Diary of a sorting man
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 00:38:34 GMT

So, if you're not sorting, and you're in Technic, DO IT.  It's the best
thing I've ever done, it increases your building efficiency and lets

I totally aggree.
As an owner of an 8448 supercar, an 8444 air enforcer, an 8001 battle
droid, an 8002 destroyer droid, many smaller technic sets (throwbots,
bionicles, roboriders etc), a fair number of starwars and life on mars
sets, my 4561 train plus who knows how many 2nd hand technic, space and
other parts I would never get any building done if I didnt keep my
collection sorted.