 Storage / 1046
Re: A5 & A6 size instructions storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2001 15:57:53 GMT

Kevin Dixon <kevin-dixon@rogers.com> wrote in message
news:3C198742.D0822465@rogers.com...
Hi,

I have been searching high and low for A4 sheets split in half for A5
instruction storage.  No success yet, but I have found a number of web
vendors for A4 sheets.

Also I've found some photo sheet protectors that are basically a
standard 8.5 x 11 split into 2 areas for 2 5x7 areas.  I think these
will be good for storing the smaller than A5 size instructions (A6 or
other odd size I suppose).

PLEASE please please can anybody in Europe confirm the existance of A4
sheet protectors with 2 A5 pockets?  These are IDEAL and I am convinced
they must exist somewhere... they seem to be an obvious and useful
size.  However I haven't found them yet.  PLEASE someone tell me they
can be purchased somewhere, before I go insane from looking :]

Can anybody help?

Kevin
--

I have not seen A4 pockets split other than for photographic slides, and for
floppy disks. However, I have found A5 binders and A5 pockets, and these are

I've put a couple of pictures on my brickshelf gallery to compare an A4
binder to an A5 binder.

If anyone wants me to get them some, be prepared to trade in US exclusive
minifigs - roboforce, red/white hooded ninja, green majisto hats etc.

(Duckie) Dave Till