 Storage / 1045
Re: Diary of a sorting man
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.storage
Date:
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 04:57:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Frank Filz writes:
I am slowly winning the battle though (of course 2002 LEGO is here or on
the horizon and clearance season is comming soon, so I might lose
ground).

              ‘zactly, I feel the same way!

Just when your reachin’ the point where things get manageable an ya have all
the sets you need from a particular series…along comes another new line, or
the 2002 sets go an wallop you in the ‘ead!!!      ;)

Now I gotta go and get about 10-15 of the NEW Ewok Attack to make an Dwarf
ranger squad.                   http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7139

                              --==Richard==--