 Storage / 1055
Re: Need help ID'ing storage system!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 13:37:42 GMT

David Simmons wrote:

Hey all,

Recently, I reorganized my entire collection with this terrific storage
system I found at Target.  It's a set of clear plastic drawers, three large,
four small.  The coolest thing about this particular system is that each
drawer has it's own individual white opaque frame that can be connected or
disconnected at the four corners of the frame so that if you buy more one
unit (as I did), you can combine them to make taller units.  I didn't save
the company sticker on the drawer which has become a problem because I want
to buy some more of these units, but my local Target doesn't seem to carry
them anymore (or they're always out!).  The name "IRIS" appears on the top
piece for the individual units.  Does this ring a bell with anybody?  Can I
purchase these somewhere else?  Does the company have a website?  I want to
ask at the Target if they still carry this storage system but I don't know
what it's called!

Iris is the brand. Their units are available in quite a few places.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com