 Storage / 1053
1052  |  1054
Subject:
100 cubic feet!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 02:59:43 GMT

I just found out that my Lego collection has reached 100 cubic feet.

Apparently it is not going to all fit into Bedroom #2.

While I was outside, my wife carefully packed it for shipment. Assisted by
her mother, it took 12 hours. About 1/3 of the space is unopened sets. It
now fills a wall with a 3x6 array of moving boxes: 2 feet deep, 5 feet wide,
8 feet high, with more boxes nearby.

It is comparable to the sheer volume of books I own.

I know I am only the newest alumnus in the club, but what a graduation. I am
floored by this wall of Lego.

Thanks to cousin Mark who hefted it up there to the ceiling.