 Star Wars / 8839
Re: 2001 SW line-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 00:28:39 GMT

Indeed, I hope it has a cool sloped windshield part, to drive of us • crazy.
: ) I would to make a scene from the ROTJ, where Darth was talking about • the
Death Star's completion:

That's, I would like to make, BTW. Gosh, I need to slow down sometimes.

"I assure you, Lord, that my men are working as fast as they can."

"Perhaps I can find new ways of motivating them." Heh heh heh! : )

"LIKE INCREASING YOUR SALARY MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Wait, no that wasn't it... • oh yeah
maybe I'll choke you."

Well, I just referred to what I remember of the scene.

"Lord Vadar, this is an unexpected pleasure....."

"You may dispense with the pleasantries, Commander, I'm here to put this
station back on schedule."

etc.

I doubt the Empire pays all that well, one of my favorite scenes is when
Darth Vadar is walking around in the ship, and choking people, etc, and all
the people running the ship try to avoid looking above.

"So, what do you do for the Empire?"

"I sit in the pit on the bridge and try to stay out of the bosses way, and
look at abunch of blinking buttons."

"oh."

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!