 Star Wars / 8865
Re: 2001 SW line-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:56:57 GMT

Burkhard Schloemer wrote:

You bother about screen time? LEGO obviously does not. How long was the Sith
Infiltrator's appearance in the movie? 6 seconds - at best ...

Burkhard

Or flash Speeder?..:-)

I don't think a Republic Cruiser will be available as part of the
system, but I don't say no the an UCS version. Actually, don't take the
reputation only as screen time, since the Republic Cruiser has its place
on both "Incredible Cross sections" and "Visual Dictionary" books.

Selçuk