 Star Wars / 8836
Re: 2001 SW line-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 22:01:48 GMT

To All,

You bother about screen time? LEGO obviously does not. How long was the • Sith
Infiltrator's appearance in the movie? 6 seconds - at best ...

Hm... more like 20 seconds, but it still is a very small amount.

Ah, but the Sith Infiltrator was an excuse to put Darth Maul in an • expensive
set, especially with it being the only source of a straight double light
sabre.

Well, I don't really think the Sith is *that* expensive ($29.99USD). I am
frankly surprised by the inclusion of the double blade lightsaber there,
because it was not in the scene until the battle at the palace. If the
double blades is urking you, go and buy two lightsaber duels, at $5.99USD,
you get a nice section of parts. Same parts!

I see the shuttle/cruiser as a similar set, lots of plates, some good • hinges,
and a neat figure. (I'm so psyched for a good imperial guard)

Indeed, I hope it has a cool sloped windshield part, to drive of us crazy.
: ) I would to make a scene from the ROTJ, where Darth was talking about the
Death Star's completion:

"I assure you, Lord, that my men are working as fast as they can."

"Perhaps I can find new ways of motivating them." Heh heh heh! : )

Scott S.
--
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Want LEGO Parts at Great Prices? Visit The Sanburn Systems Company!