 Star Wars / 8835
Re: 2001 SW line-up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 20:35:35 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Burkhard Schloemer writes:
You bother about screen time? LEGO obviously does not. How long was the Sith
Infiltrator's appearance in the movie? 6 seconds - at best ...

Burkhard

Ah, but the Sith Infiltrator was an excuse to put Darth Maul in an expensive
set, especially with it being the only source of a straight double light sabre.
I see the shuttle/cruiser as a similar set, lots of plates, some good hinges,
and a neat figure. (I'm so psyched for a good imperial guard)

Sean