 Star Wars / 8840
Re: 7184 MTT: additional instruction leaflet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 02:07:40 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Arnold Staniczek writes:
Hi,

7184 is widely distributed only in North America. In Europe the distribution
of the set is very limited. In Germany (where I do live) this set is
exclusively available at ToysRUs shops. I bought my copy some weeks ago, but
now it seems that with the distribution of a new production round, the
instructions were altered. In these new boxes there is an additional sheet
present (along with four additional brown 2x4 bricks...) that modifies some
instruction steps:
I have scanned the front and back side of this sheet, you will find the
scans here (rather large sheets/files):

http://www.toorude.freeservers.com/7184.html

Do the original instructions distributed in the U.S. already include these
modified steps, or is there also this leaflet included, or is this sheet not
known in the U.S.??

Arnold

I just got my MTT a few days ago, and yes, it too has the extra instruction
sheet.  My set, however, came with four extra 1x6 brown bricks and two extra
1x8 tan plates.  That's nice that I got some extra parts with the set though :)

Wilson