 Star Wars / 8717
8716  |  8718
Subject:
Star Wars Episode II trailer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 17:52:15 GMT

The subject says it so here is the link to view it.  Most of it is stock movie
footage but notice all the different actors like Jimmie Smits, Christopher
Walken, and the the guy from End of Days too.  I saw a woman with a purple
light saber and the big dual with the Mandalorians too plus some big explosion
but I don't know where to place it.  The lightsaber dual is supposed to take
place in the rain too.  Here it is.

http://mancow.com/ra/starwars2.avi

-Mike