 Star Wars / 8719
Re: Star Wars Episode II trailer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 19:12:27 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Karim Nassar writes:

Interesting... though it's worth noting that this is either an extremely
well-done hoax or a bootleg of something that shouldn't be out yet, as

One more I forgot:  This file is a Windows AVI, and Lucasfilm is completely and
publicly allied with Apple and Quicktime, and all of their previous video &
image releases have been in that format.  That alone makes me think that this
is a dirty rip.

It was still fun to watch though ;) Thanks for posting the link.

--Karim