 Star Wars / 8718
Re: Star Wars Episode II trailer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 19:09:47 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Michael Perri writes:
The subject says it so here is the link to view it.  Most of it is stock movie
footage but notice all the different actors like Jimmie Smits, Christopher
Walken, and the the guy from End of Days too.  I saw a woman with a purple
light saber and the big dual with the Mandalorians too plus some big explosion
but I don't know where to place it.  The lightsaber dual is supposed to take
place in the rain too.  Here it is.

Interesting... though it's worth noting that this is either an extremely
well-done hoax or a bootleg of something that shouldn't be out yet, as 1) It is
very poor video quality, 2) no mention of Christopher Walken is made anywhere
in the published cast list of Ep2 as would be befitting an actor of this
stature, and 3) There is no mention of this trailer ANYWHERE at all on the
official Starwars site.

Cool, though.

--Karim