 Star Wars / 8716
Re: For the Record
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 05:39:27 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Tim Saupé writes:
When I received the new information, I asked Brad Justus if I could run
with it.  I am not in the habit of "defying LEGO".

What did you ask Brad and what was his response?  Has a date gate been
passed?  Or was the problem simply the pricing and/or set numbers, and
having names is OK?  And why the heck doesn't Brad post himself and tell
people that they can start discussing it?  This is messed up, IMHO.

(Replying to my own post)  I should clarify:  I'm not trying to put Tim on
the spot here or suggest that he did anything wrong.  What I mean by "This
is messed up" is that I don't understand what TLC is thinking.

--Todd