 Star Wars / 8381
Re: I realized I want Star Wars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 23 Jul 2000 20:07:27 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bradley Dale writes:
Remember, the American $20 sets are the Canadian $30 sets.  The Snowspeeder
does look like a good model though.  I was a little disapointed with my
Warp Wing-Fighter's complete lack of swooshability...

We pay more in the UK too, but seriously the SnowSpeeder for me is the best
set around.  It's good value compared to other Lego, and has a lot of rebuild
potential.  Also, it's from the original trilogy - the Episode I stuff just
isn't the same.  I wonder if it'll still be as popular in another 25 years...
Maybe.

By the way - see my tip on the other thread.

Jason.