 Star Wars / 8276
Re: I realized I want Star Wars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 18:22:43 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bradley Dale writes:

Also around this level are the 7111 Droid Fighter (Ugly, no figures), the 7101
Lightsaber Duel (looks awfuly small and incomplete), 7104 Desert Skiff (ugly
and incomplete, compared to Landspeeder).  What do you reccommend?

People have already said good things about the Landspeeder and Flash Speeder
which I fully agree with.

I would also recommend another look at the Lightsaber Duel set, though.  Both
minifigs torsos are good for Castle work, as they both wear robes; there are
(at least) two cloaks, in brown and black, there is a Cloak Hood headpiece,
Darth Maul's and Qui-Gon's heads are both pretty keen (Darth Maul is only good
for being Darth Maul, but Qui-Gon pretty much crosses any theme); it contains
two lightsabers; it has lots of tan elements.

That's about it.  I think it's pretty cool, really.

eric