 Star Wars / 8281
Re: I realized I want Star Wars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 18:47:01 GMT

there are
(at least) two cloaks, in brown and black, there is a Cloak Hood headpiece,

Ah, yes, I was wondering about that... there seems to be some randomness about
the way cloaks are placed in the sets... anyone know why?

They're not random.  They are placed in sets depending on whether or not the
character was wearing a cloak in the scene depicted or not.  Did you ever
wonder why Darth Maul only has one light saber blade in the Lightsaber Duel
set, but has two on the Sith Infiltrator?  Because he only used one blade
during that first duel with Qui-Gon.

There's actually a remarkable amount of consideration put into the little
details on these sets (see also Luke's single black gloved hand in the speeder
bike's set)

Adrian
--
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/lego.html