 Star Wars / 8284
Re: I realized I want Star Wars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 20:44:24 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, George Haberberger writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Bradley Dale writes:
Today I have an urge to go out and buy a small Star Wars set.  If liscencing • is
the way Lego is going, it would be best to accept and appreciate it.

My favorite small Star Wars sets are the Landspeeder, Flash Speeder and Desert
Skiff.

The Landspeeder hsa two good figs, lots of useful tan and macaroni bits. On
the minus side, I like it too much to take apart, and you need to put a few
small rounds on the bottom to make it float.

I had no idea this toy was supposed to float.

The Flash Speeder has lots of neat parts, and the fig looks like a WWII era
fighter pilot, if your interest is that way. I bought two, and they're apart.

The Desert Skiff has lots of useful parts in brown and grey, and the two
minifigs are neat. I bought two.

The A wing is nice, but probably outside your price range.

George