 Star Wars / 8285
Re: I realized I want Star Wars!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 20:46:53 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bradley Dale writes:
In lugnet.starwars, George Haberberger writes:

The Landspeeder hsa two good figs, lots of useful tan and macaroni bits. On
the minus side, I like it too much to take apart, and you need to put a few
small rounds on the bottom to make it float.

I had no idea this toy was supposed to float.

he didn't mean float on water (I don't think) he meant that it gives it the
appearance of floating...

-Bryan