 Star Wars / 8022
Re: NLS opinion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 2000 05:02:29 GMT

I've got a blue 2x4 hinge in used but decent shape if you're interested
(from set 6971)

As I said in another message, I'm 27, and I'd have to say my most memorable
set was 918 Spaceship. I can't remember how many times I rebuilt it, both
with the original pieces, and an all black version, and an all grey version,
plus various modifications, with extra weapons, and other stuff.

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ...
In lugnet.starwars, Aaron West writes:

Additional question:  What was your first memorable set (Duplo not • included)?

Mine was the Alpha-1 Rocket Base :) and it is the wallpaper for Windoze • on my
computer!
Aaron

That was my first non-Duplo set. My blue 2x4 hinge from that set just
broke after 20 years of play.  :^(

RIP blue hinge.

~Mark