 Star Wars / 7988
Re: NLS opinion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 17:24:43 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Aaron West writes:

Additional question:  What was your first memorable set (Duplo not • included)?

Mine was the Alpha-1 Rocket Base :) and it is the wallpaper for Windoze • on my
computer!
Aaron

That was my first non-Duplo set. My blue 2x4 hinge from that set just
broke after 20 years of play.  :^(

RIP blue hinge.

~Mark