 Star Wars / 7991
Re: NLS opinion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 19:50:24 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges wrote:

This brings up a curiosity I've had.  Perhaps it's the statistician in me (my
dad's a math prof) but I'm curious to know how old everyone here is...  It'd
be interesting to see if we're all part of a similar demographic.  I'm 22,
just turned in May.

You should peruse lugnet.people.  A lot of lugnetters have posted "Roll
Call" messages, which include their DOB.

Steve
--
35 years and 2 days old