 Star Wars / 7983
Re: NLS opinion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 05:19:08 GMT

Well, I kept all my Lego during my dark age, but I've traded away half of it
now for Star Wars sets, and pieces to make my own SW stuff. I'm 27, sort of
the middle of the road I guess :-)

<snip>

Don't worry your not alone I'm 30 and your by far not the oldest one here • so
don't worry about blackmail.  LUGNET is part support group for many of us • AFOLs
so you are more than welcome.

BTW:  I was lucky and my parents kept all my classic space during my • darkages
and was able to retrieve it when I had my LEGO epiphany.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

View my creations at: