 Star Wars / 7984
Re: NLS opinion
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 13:33:51 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Skip Robinson writes:
At the risk of potential ridicule and or blackmail I will confess that I am 34
yrs old. I had a Lego renaissance about two years ago and have had a blast
ever since. I gave all my childhood Lego sets away ( sooo much classic
space..sigh!) to the younger brother of a Girlfriend in college. DOH!

Hope this helps the demographics
skip

Hey Skip,

How are those classic space plates going? Still waiting to see what you're
going to make with them!

Pete Callaway