 Star Wars / 6671
  Some questions

Hi, I have a couple of questions I thought I'd ask here. First of all, now that Ep1:TPM is out on video, and a few others may have bought it, has anyone figured out what that small 'car' thing that came with the Naboo Fighter is? Or has that already (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Some questions

In lugnet.starwars, Adam Murtha writes: <snip> (...) the (...) are: (...) </snip> I think you're correct on the Infiltrator, Slave I, and the B-wing. The Speeder Bikes are pretty close, if a bit large, but you can MOC them and correct that. The (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Some questions

Mark, you'll have to excuse my ignorance, but what is MOC? It also sounds like to me that you think the X-Wing is too small. Did TLG get any close? I think the Y-Wing is fairly accurate as is the snowspeeder. I would have to say that the Naboo (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Some questions

(...) Multi Orbital Craft. errr, no... Memory Object Compiler... wait... Micro Optical Circuit...? no, that's not it either...darn it... Mail Object Converter...!? hmm, no. argh. Most Optimal Configuration! wait, that's not it either. hrmm. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Some questions

"Adam Murtha" <amurtha@direct.ca> wrote in message news:FsoH1o.5BB@lugnet.com... (...) with (...) it? I saw it in the movie, but its function is a mystery. In the starfighter hangar bay, each Naboo fighter has one parked next to it. When all the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Some questions

(...) This is only a logical guess, but maybe it's what puts the artoo unit into its socket on the Naboo Fighter. If I remember correctly, the movie showed an artoo unit being put in from the bottom. Does anyone else have any guesses? (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Some questions

(...) My Own Creation (...) Well, it is, but that wasn't what I was trying to point out. I was trying to say that most parents are more concerned with "how much toy am I getting for my money?" If you have two X-wing toys that cost the same, I think (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Some questions

(...) into (...) showed an (...) guesses? Nope. Remember when Artoo rolled up and put himself in the fighter? Some little clamp-things extended down from the ship and schlorped him up into it. I think it's just a "miscellaneous piece of equipment." (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Some questions

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Sandlin writes: <referring to the tan little thing that comes with the Naboo Fighter> (...) Yeah, that about sums it up. It is worth noting, though, that the cover places it in the hangar on the Droid Control Ship (the cover (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Some questions

Mark Sandlin wrote in message ... (...) to say (...) Well, precise scale, no, but some are very close. For example, the X-Wing, Y-Wing, Snowspeeder and Luke's Landspeeder are all within a couple of studs of scale--which is actually fairly (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Some questions

"Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message news:Fst8y6.3Kp@lugnet.com... (...) places (...) box (...) from (...) both (...) As you have stated, just as the Federation had battle droids in the Naboo hangar, they could've had miscellaneous (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)