 Star Wars / 5729
Re: Pause clarification (?) -7171 Mos Espa Podrace
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 17:08:13 GMT

In lugnet.general, Scott Arthur writes:
1) Is the pause description wrong?

Nope, you just misread it.  It says it comes with a "separet building
instruction *booklet*" (emphasis mine, and the word is singular, not • plural).
i.e. The booklet is separate from the boxes.

I went back and read it again... i'm still not convinced.

From :
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=7171

"_each_ with their own separate building instruction booklet"

I agree that this is inaccurate.

But I have a question.  The blurb there says that Anakin's podracer
is not identical to the one that set 7131 builds.  How does it
differ?

--

jthompson@esker.com   "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily"