 Star Wars / 5353
Re: Review - 8002 - Star Wars Destroyer Droid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 21:04:57 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Keith Blumenthal writes:
I put together the Destroyer Droid last night.  I'm a good builder and
it took me about 4.5 hours.  There are tons of pieces (I'd guess between 500
and 600).  I was exhausted by the time I'd finished and my fingers were sore
from handling those tiny Technic pieces but it was worth it!

Four and a half hours!?!? Wow, that's massive. I can't wait to get the Droid,
it looks like the sweetest set yet.

Joel