 Star Wars / 5393
Re: Review - 8002 - Star Wars Destroyer Droid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 05:13:13 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Selçuk Göre writes:

Keith Blumenthal <Keith.Blumenthal@wcom.com> wrote in message

Anyway, I put together the Destroyer Droid last night.  I'm a good builder • and
it took me about 4.5 hours.  There are tons of pieces (I'd guess between • 500
and 600).  I was exhausted by the time I'd finished and my fingers were • sore
from handling those tiny Technic pieces but it was worth it!

4.5 hours? I just built a Super Car II and it took 4-4.5 hours. What kind of
a set is this?..:-) Seems quite challenging.

Selçuk

I recieved my Destroyer Droid yesterday from S@H and it took me alittle over
4 hours! The set itself is rather intimidating! Lots of pieces, 553 to be exact!

I am not one for the modular design, so took all the bags and dumped them
all in to a tray!

I must tip my hat to the designers of this set! Well worth every penny!
Excellant design and extremly good range of pieces! Good use of the "town"
airplane engines!

Definetly would recommend this set! Buy it!