 Star Wars / 5354
Re: What a bunch of minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 21:13:08 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Steve Bliss writes:
Here's my list.  Notice that this is using the Fibblesnork LEGO Guide • approach
to 'unique figures'; small variations count.  No figures from non-released
sets are included.  Sorry no set numbers.  Sorry no stormtroopers.  Some of
the 'characters' stretch the meaning, but I chose to be inclusive.

If small variations count...

Minifigs
--------
Luke Skywalker in Tattoine farmer clothes
Luke Skywalker in Pilot uniform
Luke Skywalker in Jungle Guerilla uniform
-->Luke Skywalker in Jedi Black w/black glove (speeder bikes)

This is the previously listed Luke in Jungle Guerilla Uniform.  I think Steve's
list is complete.

-->Luke Skywalker in Jedi Black w/no glove (desert skiff)

<snipped bulk of list>

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/