 Star Wars / 5362
Re: What a bunch of minifigs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 23:07:47 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, David Eaton writes:

Hmm... these are tough to count... Does anyone else actually consider any of
these actual figs? I'm almost tempted to count Battle Droids, Astromechs, and
Sebulba as figs, but then again, they're not really "pure" figs... I don't
think I include the Droid Fighter, the Pit droids, Gasgano, Sith Spies, Han
Solo in Carb, or the Boxy thing as very plausible though... still kind of a
tough call for me...

DaveE

I definitely count Droids as actual figs, because they all have personalities,
it would seem.  (Ok, things become a bit complicated when we consider "bad"
droids such as Battle Droids and those in the service of the Empire [which we
have not yet seen.]  Some Battle droids have definite personalities - the
commaders, for instance.  Since we'll probably never have an army of droids
(without buying an insane number of multiple sets, I think that it's reasonable
to count each Battle Droid as an actual fig, although we only have 1 unique fig
that is a battle droid so far.)