 Star Wars / 5094
Re: Slave-I factoids!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 16:52:14 GMT

Christopher Lannan wrote:
will fit into a slot better. I'm playing with some ideas- Han goes down, turn
it around and up pops frozen Han. Any other ideas on how to do this?

This sounds similar to the Bespin Carbon Freezing Chamber playset from
the Kenner Star Wars Micro Collection. You can see a picture of it here.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Cavern/5588/microcol.htm

By lowering and turning a knob on top, you could "freeze" han and lift him
up again.  This was actually on of my favorite star wars toys.

I was thinking about these sets the other day as a way for LEGO might
do some of the bases.

For some interesting reading on the microcollection consult
http://www.toysrgus.com/images-micro/amantea-article.html

-Chris