 Star Wars / 5045
Re: Slave-I factoids!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 21:48:20 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, David Simmons writes:
More black minifigs heads means more cannonballs for my BSB.  Though the
Sith Infiltrator has three and you don't have to break up a minifig to get
'em.  I think the one-piece helmet and backpack piece really sucks the big
one!  That REALLY limits the poseability of the 'fig, just like Michael
Keaton in that stupid Batman suit.  He'll have to turn his entire body to
look around.  Not very practical.

How insulting!

This is interesting.  Since the piece is painted and not a sticker, that
would limit its usage just as much if it were a specially molded piece.
Additionally, a 1x2x5 brick is not proportionally correct.  It should be a
little wider.My bet is TLG didn't want to expend the money for a new mold to
keep costs down.  Oh well.

Dave

Actually, the paint could wear off.  Then you'd be fresh out of a Han Solo
carbonyte piece, or a stupid-looking one, at that.

Mike