 Star Wars / 5052
Re: Slave-I factoids!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 23:03:46 GMT

Slave 1 has got to be the best Star Wars model yet. Right from putting the
first pieces together, building it up, all those lovely slopes, the double
hinged cockpit and the gravity levelled wings, this model is the BOMB.
Definetly my fav. GO get one now. It took me right back to the excitement of
my first Lego models as a kid. I might just take it to pieces and rebuild it.

I got mine in Forbidden Planet London, £16.99.

Well done TLG.

PS IMHO I like the flat Han Solo. But then us oldies are always complaining
about all those 'new fangled moulded pieces' in Lego sets today.

In lugnet.starwars, Michael Horvath writes:
In lugnet.starwars, James Brown writes:
Papa's got a brand new bag!

I feel good.  And, I knew that I would!

Mike