 Star Wars / 4664
4663  |  4665
Subject:
Two minifigs side-by-side in 6 studs (was: MF Challenge!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 1999 10:30:41 GMT

Dennett wrote:

eeerrrrrrrrrttttttt.  Problem not solved. The arms of the minifgs extend
over the panels. You need something that has the arms be INSIDE the
thin walls of the panels.
To see something that will work, do a search in cad.dat.models for
Hummer, and you'll find one that I did, which seats four in a 6x5 area
and could even be a 6x4 area if you were strapped for room.

Ryan

If I'm reading this correctly, then you have solved a problem I've been
trying to solve myself!  See my greeting:

http://www.lugnet.com/people/?n=134

Now I have to configure my system so that I can read DAT files!

--
John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D.
Department of Structural Biology